By William U. Steinmetz
Housewarming is definitely one special occasion that you would want lots of people – friends, families and neighbors to join you. You would like them to share with you the joy of having a new home. However, housewarming could be boring too so one way to make it more fun and interactive for your guests is prepare games for everyone. With the help of coming up with games, you could let everyone participate and interact with one another. This is also a great opportunity for them to be familiar with your house. So here are some examples of housewarming games that you could prepare:
1. Scavenger Hunt – this is definitely a fun game both for kids and adults. You should hide some important tools in the house and people will find for it based on the clue that you will place in different areas of the house. You could divide your guests into two groups so each group could work together. They will be able to have perfect bonding with each other plus they will be more familiar with different rooms and corners of your house. This game is totally a hit for housewarming occasions. You should try to be creative in giving out clues so guests will really have to think and solve each clue that they will find. Of course, it would be best if you will prepare nice prizes for the winner to make the game more exciting.
2. Dining World wide – this is not really a game but it is fun to set up different rooms in the house with specific theme and prepare foods that will be connected to the theme. For example, you could set up the dining room as little China then prepare various Chinese foods in the area. You can think of other themes and maybe you would want to be creative enough to excite the guests. This way, your guests will be able to explore the house to taste different delicacies that you prepared,
3. New Town Trivia game – if you are just new in the city or perhaps state then a New Town Trivia game is perfect for your housewarming. Make sure to prepare interesting questions so everyone could learn something new and also have fun with everyone.
4. Bring me – this game is definitely an ice breaker in every party. However, to make the game more fun. Make sure to prepare interesting items to ask among your guests. Also, come up with nice prizes to encourage everyone to join.
5. Music chairs – who said music chairs is just for kids? Well you can try to bring out the kids in your adults guests by allowing them to play some music chairs. For sure, this is going to be fun and the room will be filled with laughter of both kids and adults.
Coming up with these kinds of activities will make the occasion more fun and enjoyable for everyone. This is particularly advisable to get to know your neighbors more and of course to build good relationship with them. Being new in the neighborhood could be a bit awkward in the beginning but as you get to know people in the neighborhood, everything will be easier for you. You will have new friends and people whom you can depend on in terms of maintaining order in your village or place.
About the Author: William U. Steinmetz enjoys writing for Targettossgames.com which sells
bean bag toss game
bean bag toss games
as well as a host of additional products.